Saturday, July 23, 2011

Are you Pinning?

I love all the ideas I’m seeing out there on Pinterest and so thankful that a bloggy buddy invited me to join.  I have already found so many great ideas and can’t wait to begin creating some of them. 

image

Check out my Pinterest board by clicking below or by using the button to the left. 

pinterest

 

Michelle at Michelle’s math in the middle is hosting a linky party to share Pinterest boards.  If you would like to find more teacher Pinterest boards full of more great ideas follow the link below.

AreYouPinningSmallButton

4 comments:

  1. I am a new follower thanks to this linky party. I actually already followed you on pinterest! Check out my blog & pin away!
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    Thanks so much for linking up to my party!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment! I am glad you will be using Kerpoof with your students. I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim! I'm a new follower to your blog thanks to this linky party as well. Stop by my blog to get the link to my Pinterest board and follow me as well if you'd like! Thanks!

    Kristen :)

    First Grade Brigade

    ReplyDelete