Monday, February 20, 2012

Long a Pail Sort on TpT

Nate sorting pail

This next week I will be working with my students on the ai and ay spelling patterns.  Last year at this time I created a little activity for students to use to practice reading words with these combinations and to review _a_e. 

 

Last year my students loved this center.  Tho I advise not using all of the shovels but picking and choosing.  It’s just too much for the little guys. 

pail sort

If you would like a copy of this activity, come grab it from my TpT store. 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Long-A-Pail-Sort

Hope some of you can use this!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! I sometimes can get away with cutesy activities with my fourth graders! Thanks for sharing!

    Andrea
    One Teacher's Take

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing an interesting and very useful article. And let me share an article about health here I believe this is useful. Thank you :)

    Manfaat Buah Pisang Untuk Wajah
    Jenis Pisang untuk Masker Wajah
    Obat Sakit Pundak dan Leher
    Ciri-ciri Penyakit Asbestosis

    ReplyDelete


  3. افضل شركة تنظيف ستوفر لك يد العون كلما احتجت الى تنظيف منزلك نعلم انا جميع الاشخاص مشغولون في الغالب بالعمل الاطفال لراعيتهم فلماذا لاتاخذ قسطا من الراحه وتترك تلك الاعمال لنا ؟سواء كان لديك منزل كبير شقه صغيره اوحتى مكتب عمل ستوفر لك شركة خده التنظيف المناسبه شامله التطهير ونفض الغبار وكل مايتعلق بالنظافه المنزليه على اتم الاستعداد لتولي نظافة منزلك لمرة واحده اواعلى اوقات منظمه تحددها انت سعيدين بمساعدتك في جميع الاوقات ونتظرين اتصالك الان
    افضل شركت نقل عفش بتبوكة

    شركت تنظيف منازل بتبوك

    افضل شركة تنظيف بتبوك

    شركة رش موبيدات بتبوك

    شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بتبوكة

    ReplyDelete